Julie Sloway, BCPA is a professional health care advocate serving as a collaborative voice for those seeking positive solutions, quality of life and independence.
Specializing in health care advocacy, short term care management, and patient navigation services.
Offering tele-advocacy services nationwide.
“Independence is happiness.” Susan B. Anthony
- Board Certified Patient Advocate- PacBoard.org
- Contracted Case Manager- National MS Society
- Core Coach Certificate- Well Coaches Inc.
- Professional Program in Health Advocacy, University of California, Berkeley
- Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University
- Member National Association of Healthcare Advocacy (NAHAC)
- Member Alliance of Professional Health Advocates
Your health care advocate…
- Resolves miscommunication in a timely manner.
- Promotes systemic accountability and positive outcomes.
- Encourages collaborative based action.
- Teaches self-advocacy.
- Offers remote tele-advocacy services and support nationwide.
- Provides information, resources, guidance, and support.