Julie Sloway, BCPA is a remote consumer advocate helping people of all ages to successfully manage and resolve systemic inconsistencies in health care, business, and government on behalf of our most vulnerable population.
Serving as a compassionate, collaborative voice for those seeking quality of life and independence.
Offering remote advocacy services nationwide.
You are welcome to request a consultation. Please send a brief email to request information, resources, guidance, and support.
- Board Certified Patient Advocate- PacBoard.org
- Core Coach Certificate- Wellcoaches Inc.
- Professional Program in Health Advocacy, University of California, Berkeley
- Contracted Case Manager- National MS Society
- Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University
- Member National Association of Healthcare Advocacy (NAHAC)
Your remote consumer advocate…
- Promotes accountability, positive outcomes, and encourages solutions based action between consumers and service providers.
- Resolves consumer related concerns and disputes without the need for an attorney.
- Provides tele-advocacy services and support nationwide.
- Listens in with consumers during telephonic appointments, and face to face meetings.
- Conducts research, locates vital information, and resources to support consumer related concerns and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Connects the disconnect amongst health care providers, business, and governmental agencies.
- Protects consumer rights, promotes, and collaborates with providers to avoid potential escalation.