Julie Sloway, BCPA provides private health advocate services, care management, patient consults, insurance navigation, and social services assistance to clients of all ages seeking positive outcomes, quality of life, and independence.
- Board Certified Patient Advocate- Pacboard.org
- Core Coach Certificate- Wellcoaches Inc.
- Professional Program in Health Advocacy, University of California, Berkeley
- Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
P.O. Box 750482
Petaluma, CA 94954
Your private health advocate…
- Provides health advocacy services, care management, patient consultation, and insurance navigation through the healthcare continuum.
- Consults with patients and families at home, remotely, and during hospital stays to identify care goals, and locate specific support services.
- Collaborates with health care providers, legal representatives, family members, home health, and private caregivers to ensure patient safety.
- Coordinates medical appointments, transportation, accompaniment, relocation services, and medical tourism.
- Advocates for patients in hospital settings, and provides ongoing support services at home.
- Collects pertinent medical information on behalf of patients to facilitate informed decision making and positive outcomes.
- Conducts ongoing client assessments to monitor and improve care and safety at home.
- Researches physicians, medical facilities, alternative treatment options, and supportive services.
- Refers to financial, legal, home care, and mental health services.
- Facilitates positive decision making through information, resources, guidance, and support.
- Assists with health insurance options including Medicare, Medi-Cal, SSI, and SSDI.