Julie Sloway, BCPA is a private healthcare advocate, and care management coordinator helping clients of all ages maintain quality of life and independence.
- Board Certified Patient Advocate- Pacboard.org
- Core Coach Certificate- Wellcoaches Inc.
- Professional Program in Health Advocacy, University of California, Berkeley
- Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
P.O. Box 750482
Petaluma, CA 94954
Your private healthcare advocate…
- Promotes health and wellness, quality of life, and independence.
- Provides independent advocacy services, patient support, care management coordination, wellness resources, insurance assistance, and social services assistance to clients of all ages managing injuries or chronic illness at home.
- Delivers personalized health advocacy services at home, remotely, and in healthcare settings.
- Offers remote telephonic advocacy services nationwide through the healthcare continuum, insurance, and social services.
- Collaborates with health care providers, legal representatives, family members, home health agencies, and caregivers.
- Coordinates medical appointments, transportation, accompaniment requests, and facilitates patient relocation nationwide.
- Collects requested medical information, and helps complete and expedite paperwork on behalf of clients.
- Researches physicians, medical facilities, alternative treatment options, and community supportive services.
- Refers to financial, legal, social services, home care, and mental health professionals.
- Assists with insurance research, navigation, and enrollment.