Julie Sloway, BCPA is a personal health care advocate, communication liaison, and contracted care manager helping clients of all ages to successfully navigate the complexities of the health care system, insurance, and supportive services; information, resources, guidance and support.
Serving as a collaborative voice for those seeking quality of life and independence.
Offering medical advocacy services, personalized home visits, care management, and remote services nationwide.
Request a personal call…
Please send a brief message including why you are seeking advocacy services, and we will quickly respond to your inquiry.
- Board Certified Patient Advocate- Pacboard.org- 2018
- Core Coach Certificate- Wellcoaches Inc.- 2016
- Contracted Care Manager- National MS Society- 2015
- Professional Program in Health Advocacy, University of California, Berkeley- 2013
- Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University-1984
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
P.O. Box 750482
Petaluma, CA 94954
Your personal health care advocate…
- Promotes positive outcomes, and encourages collaboration between patients and health care providers.
- Arranges ground transportation, speciality care, behavioral health, post discharge care at home, medication delivery, caregiver resources, food, nutrition, and ancillary services.
- Provides personal health care advocate services, and contracted care management through the health care system, insurance, and social services.
- Coordinates out-patient health care, insurance verification, medical appointments, and physician referrals.
- Locates vital information, resources, and support services for patients and their families.
- Connects the disconnect between patients, healthcare providers, insurance companies, family members, and governmental agencies.
- Protects patient rights, and collaborates with providers to avoid potential miscommunication.
- Communicates as a liaison with hospital health care teams, legal representatives, family members, home health, governmental agencies, and caregivers.
- Supports clients through the SSI, SSDI, SDI application process.
- Helps complete and expedite required medical, insurance, and disability benefit applications and forms on behalf of patients.
- Researches durable medical equipment, physicians, medical facilities, alternative treatment options, and community supportive services.
- Refers to physician specialists, financial services, legal teams, social services, home care agencies, and mental health professionals.