Julie Sloway, BCPA is a health care advocate, communication liaison, and private care manager helping clients of all ages to successfully navigate the complexities of the health care system, insurance, and supportive services; information, resources, guidance and support.
Serving as a collaborative voice for those seeking quality of life and independence.
Offering medical advocacy, personalized home visits, care management, insurance and benefits navigation, communication assistance, and remote services nationwide.
Request health care advocacy services…
Please send a brief message explaining why you are seeking health advocacy services.
- Board Certified Patient Advocate- Pacboard.org- 2018
- Core Coach Certificate- Wellcoaches Inc.- 2016
- Contracted Care Manager- National MS Society- 2015
- Professional Program in Health Advocacy, University of California, Berkeley- 2013
- Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University-1984
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
10 4th Street
Petaluma, CA 94952
Your health care advocate…
- Promotes positive outcomes, and encourages collaboration between patients and health care providers.
- Arranges ground transportation, speciality care, behavioral health, post discharge care at home, medication delivery, caregiver resources, food, nutrition, and ancillary services.
- Provides personal health care advocate services, and contracted care management through the health care system, insurance, and social services.
- Coordinates out-patient health care, insurance verification, medical appointments, and physician referrals.
- Locates vital information, resources, and support services for patients and their families.
- Connects the disconnect between patients, healthcare providers, insurance companies, family members, and governmental agencies.
- Protects patient rights, and collaborates with providers to avoid potential miscommunication.
- Communicates as a liaison with hospital health care teams, legal representatives, family members, home health, governmental agencies, and caregivers.
- Supports clients through the SSI, SSDI, SDI application process.
- Helps complete and expedite required medical, insurance, and disability benefit applications and forms on behalf of patients.
- Researches durable medical equipment, physicians, medical facilities, alternative treatment options, and community supportive services.
- Refers to physician specialists, financial services, legal teams, social services, home care agencies, and mental health professionals.