Julie Sloway, BCPA is a private health care advocate, and care management consultant helping clients of all ages navigate through the healthcare system, insurance, and social services.
Offering personalized home visits, and remote services nationwide.
Request a complimentary call…
Please send a brief message including the best time to reach you, and we will promptly respond to your request.
- Board Certified Patient Advocate- Pacboard.org- 2018
- Core Coach Certificate- Wellcoaches Inc.- 2016
- Contracted Care Manager- National MS Society- 2015
- Professional Program in Health Advocacy, University of California, Berkeley- 2013
- Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University-1984
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
P.O. Box 750482
Petaluma, CA 94954
- Arranges patient relocation, air and ground transportation, speciality care, behavioral health, post discharge care at home, medication delivery, caregiver resources, food, nutrition, and ancillary services.
- Coordinates medical appointments, and facilitates second medical opinions regarding diagnosis and treatment options.
- Offers private care management, telephonic consults, personalized home visits, and remote advocacy services nationwide.
- Connects the disconnect between healthcare providers, insurance companies, families, and governmental agencies.
- Communicates systemic inconsistencies to avoid potential medical errors, and promotes positive medical outcomes.
- Collaborates with health care teams, legal representatives, family members, home health, governmental agencies, and caregivers.
- Streamlines health care options to promote informed decision making.
- Helps complete and expedite required forms on behalf of clients.
- Researches physicians, medical facilities, alternative treatment options, and community supportive services.
- Refers to physician specialists, financial, legal, social services, home care, and mental health professionals.