Julie Sloway, BCPA provides private care management services to clients of all ages seeking guidance through the ever changing healthcare continuum.
She is a board certified patient advocate, and contracted care manager with the National Multiple Sclerosis Society helping those seeking solutions for quality of life and independence.
Request a call…
Please send a brief message including the best time to reach you, and we will promptly respond to your request.
- Board Certified Patient Advocate- Pacboard.org- 2018
- Core Coach Certificate- Wellcoaches Inc.- 2016
- Contracted Care Manager- National MS Society- 2015
- Professional Program in Health Advocacy, University of California, Berkeley- 2013
- Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University-1984
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
P.O. Box 750482
Petaluma, CA 94954
Private care management services…
- Promotes health, wellness, quality of life, and independence.
- Provides care management, insurance navigation, patient assistance, health advocacy consulting to clients of all ages managing injuries or chronic illness.
- Delivers personalized health care advocacy services at home, remotely, and in healthcare settings.
- Simplifies communication between healthcare providers, insurance companies, families, and governmental agencies.
- Asks questions, and communicates systemic inconsistencies to resolve errors.
- Collaborates with health care providers, legal representatives, family members, home health, governmental agencies, and caregivers.
- Streamlines health care options to promote informed decision making.
- Coordinates medical appointments, transportation, accompaniment requests, and facilitates patient relocation nationwide.
- Collects requested medical information, and helps complete and expedite paperwork on behalf of clients.
- Researches physicians, medical facilities, alternative treatment options, and community supportive services.
- Refers to financial, legal, social services, home care, and mental health professionals.