Julie Sloway, BCPA is a private health care advocate providing care management, insurance navigation, and social services assistance to clients of all ages managing injuries or chronic illness.
- Board Certified Patient Advocate- Pacboard.org
- Certified CSA- Society for Certified Senior Advisors
- Professional Program in Health Advocacy, University of California, Berkeley
- Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
P.O. Box 750482
Petaluma, CA 94954
Your private health care advocate…
- Provides fee-for-service advocacy consulting through the healthcare continuum, insurance, and social services.
- Communicates with patients and families to identify care goals, and locate specific support services.
- Collaborates with health care providers, legal representatives, family members, home health, and private caregivers to ensure patient safety.
- Coordinates medical appointments, transportation, accompaniment, and provides relocation services, and medical tourism research.
- Advocates for patients in hospital settings, and provides ongoing out-patient support at home.
- Collects pertinent medical information on behalf of patients to facilitate informed decision making.
- Conducts ongoing assessments to monitor care at home, and in hospital settings.
- Researches physicians, medical facilities, alternative treatment options, and supportive services.
- Refers to financial, legal, home care, and mental health services.
- Facilitates positive decision making through information, resources, guidance, and support.
- Assists with health insurance options, Medicare, Medi-Cal, SSI, and SSDI.