Welcome to Care Advocacy Services
Julie Sloway provides private health care advocate services including information, resources, guidance, and support to home-based clients seeking quality of life and independence.
- Professional Program in Health Advocacy-University of California, Berkeley
- Certified CSA- Society for Certified Senior Advisors
- Core Health Coach Training -Wellcoaches Inc.
- Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
P.O. Box 750482
Petaluma, CA 94954
Your private health care advocate…
- Promotes alternative solutions to pharmaceutical drugs.
- Helps identify care goals and locate specific support services.
- Screens private caregivers and home health agencies, and oversee direct care providers at home.
- Coordinates medical appointments, accompanies patients, and arranges transportation.
- Collaborates with family members, legal representatives, and health care providers.
- Acts as an authorized representative for health care, insurance, and social services.
- Conducts ongoing assessments to monitor and implement changes in care.
- Researches physicians, medical facilities, procedures and treatment options.
- Provides home visits, and health advocacy telephonic consults nationwide.
- Facilitates positive decision making through information, resources, guidance and support.
- Assists with health insurance, social security, and provides financial and legal resources.