Patient Advocate – Insurance Navigator – Care Manager- Health Care Liaison
Julie Sloway provides patient advocate services and short term care management support to home based clients of all ages seeking quality of life and independence.
Please call (707) 765-5959 or email email@example.com
Professional Program in Health Advocacy-University of California, Berkeley
Certified CSA- Society for Certified Senior Advisors
Core Health Coach Training -Wellcoaches Inc.
Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
P.O. Box 750482
Petaluma, CA 94954
Your private health care advocate…
- Promotes alternative solutions to pharmaceutical drugs.
- Helps identify care goals and locate specific support services.
- Oversees and direct care provided at home.
- Screens private caregivers and home health agencies.
- Coordinates medical appointments.
- Arranges transportation.
- Accompanies care recipients to medical appointments.
- Acts as an authorized representative to voice concerns and clarify information.
- Conducts ongoing assessments to monitor and implement changes in care.
- Researches physicians, medical facilities, procedures and treatment options.
- Communicates with out-of-town family members.
- Mediates family conflicts relating to health care.
- Facilitates positive decision making.
- Assists with insurance matters and file paperwork.
- Locates safe housing options.
- Provides financial and legal resources.
Serving the North Bay Area