Health Care Liaison – Insurance Navigation – Care Management Services
Private health care advocate Julie Sloway provides out-patient services and care management support to home based clients of all ages seeking quality of life and independence.
Please call (707) 765-5959 or email email@example.com
Professional Program in Health Advocacy-University of California, Berkeley
Certified CSA- Society for Certified Senior Advisors
Core Health Coach Training -Wellcoaches Inc.
Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
P.O. Box 750482
Petaluma, CA 94954
Your private health care advocate…
- Promotes alternative solutions to pharmaceutical drugs.
- Helps identify care goals and locate specific support services.
- Oversees and direct care provided at home.
- Screens private caregivers and home health agencies.
- Coordinates medical appointments.
- Arranges transportation.
- Accompanies care recipients to medical appointments.
- Acts as an authorized representative to voice concerns and clarify information.
- Conducts ongoing assessments to monitor and implement changes in care.
- Researches physicians, medical facilities, procedures and treatment options.
- Communicates with out-of-town family members.
- Mediates family conflicts relating to health care.
- Facilitates positive decision making.
- Assists with insurance matters and file paperwork.
- Locates safe housing options.
- Provides financial and legal resources.
Serving the North Bay Area