Because quality of life matters.
Julie Sloway is a Personal Health Advocate and Founder of Care Advocacy Services. She provides information, resources, guidance and support to clients of all ages who are experiencing systemic challenges through healthcare, insurance, and social services.
Graduate of the Professional Program in Health Advocacy-University of California, Berkeley
*Certified Senior Advisor CSA- Society for Certified Senior Advisors
*Core Coach Training -Wellcoaches
*Bachelor of Arts Communication Studies- San Diego State University
Please send an email to schedule a complimentary consult.
CARE ADVOCACY SERVICES
P.O. Box 750482
Petaluma, CA 94975-0482
Your Personal Health Advocate…
- Promotes alternative solutions to pharmaceutical drugs.
- Helps identify care goals and locate specific support services.
- Oversees and direct care provided at home.
- Screens private caregivers and home health agencies.
- Coordinates medical appointments.
- Arranges transportation.
- Accompanies care recipients to medical appointments.
- Acts as an authorized representative to voice concerns and clarify information.
- Conducts ongoing assessments to monitor and implement changes in care.
- Researches physicians, medical facilities, procedures and treatment options.
- Communicates with out-of-town family members.
- Mediates family conflicts relating to health care.
- Facilitates positive decision making.
- Assists with insurance matters and file paperwork.
- Locates safe housing options.
- Provides financial and legal resources.
Serving the North Bay Area including Sonoma, Napa, Marin Counties, and the city of San Francisco.